Hi!!!! I'm so excited because a month ago we got kittens!!!!! AAAH!!!!!!!!!! (I'm still excited about it.) I've never had any pets before, except for a hamster, but he died very quickly.
Mom and Dad were talking in a different language, what they always did when they were hiding something from us. We all hopped in the car and rode for about twenty minutes. When we stopped in front of a house, I thought it was the usual pickup of one of my sisters friends. But it wasn't!!! We went down into the basement, and there were four kittens!!!!
Simba, Jasmine, Ronnie, and Flapjack were the adorable kittens names. They were so cute!
You might have guessed what happened next.
We got to choose one!
Actually, sorry.
TWO!!!!!!
We decided on Ronnie, (orange) and Flapjack (Black w white belly & paws.)
HOORAY!!!!!
(Did I mention I was still excited?)
Well, gotta run!! More info on the kittens next post!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment