Friday, February 27, 2009

Eliza's birthday party

Eliza decided she wanted a Webkinz themed birthday party this year. I decided to be brave this year and actually let her invite 15 girls. Yikes!! I had to make sure I had my organizational A-game on!!

The party went very well considering the number of guests. As they entered, they had their pet examined at Dr. Quack's clinic. Anna did a superb job as Dr. Quack and pretty much stole the show. The girls went there every chance they got! I also had the "arcade" set up with about 6 different Webkinz related games. For crafts they decorated homemade ponchos for their webkinz and made crowns of wonder. At the end they were able to cash in their Kinzcash they won playing the arcade games for goody bag gifts.

Eliza claimed it was the best party ever. Probably because she got the most gifts ever :)


The Wheel of Wow Cake

The girls wearing their Crowns of Wonder

The W shop where they cashed in for goody bags

Eliza volunteered to cut out all the Kinzcash. Phew!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Eliza (a little late)!