Anna has been wanting to see Wicked for the past 3 years. I saw that it was coming to Philly, but the outrageous prices for decent seats didn't quite fit in our budget. I saw though that two hours before each show they have a lottery to win 2 tickets for $25 each. I called up my niece and her husband who live just 15 minutes from the theater and they were kind enough to put their names in and got picked!! We had to make a mad dash to get to Philly and I kept it a secret from Anna the whole drive over. When we got to the theater she was in delighted shock and disbelief that her dream was coming true. The show from second row seats was fabulous and it was fun to have a special activity with Anna.
We hoped over the next two weeks we could repeat the fun for Julia and Austin, but six lotteries later our luck did not fare so well. Oh well, we hope it will return to Philly next year for another chance.
2 comments:
that is so "Wicked" glad you had a wonderful time. We had nosebleed seats in memphis;) I would have died to sit on the second row!
OH MY GOODNESS! For Christmas I got tickets to see Wicked to with my mom. She went to Broadway to see it in February and I have wanted to see it since. We had seats behind the box seats! Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment